Saturday, March 7, 2009

Brave or just CRAZY

Thursday Heath called and wanted to know what I was doing Friday and asked if I would be able to watch the boys, I really wasn't worried about watching the boys until later in the evening Katie calls and asks if I was really sure about watching all four boys. Of course then my brain kicked into overtime wondering what I had gotten my self into. Heath brought the boys to Kelly's basketball game and we all set and enjoyed the game.





Ryan is sharing his popcorn with Quin. Quin and Connor are all about the popcorn.








She shoots....



We had a good time watching the basketball game. Paris won. After the game we were off to Subway to grab supper to take home. Thank God for Corbin and Kelly, Kelly carried Quin everywhere and Corbin knew what kind of sandwich everyone ate, all Connor could tell me is that he got ranch on his. We got the sandwiches and headed back to the house. I learned that Kelly and Corbin are nerds of sorts we didn't discuss the game they discussed their favorite authors and books.



Kelly calls Quin her little man.



J.T. and Corbin had trouble eating because they were into wathing Tv.



Thank goodness for an extra large table.



Apparently Connor is used to posing for pictures!!!



Corby and J.T. can finally have a bite to eat its commerical time.



My only pic of Preston he didn't want his picture taken.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for watching the boys and to take pictures for me is even a bigger bonus! They boys had a great time! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might call you crazy! Looks like fun and no catastrophes! Can't wait to see you all and the new house.

    ReplyDelete