Sunday, May 3, 2009

Trip after the Trip

These girls hang together all the time. Kelly, Abbie, Kate (Katelyn) and Sydnee spend a lot of time at our house. Almost every weekend Kelly has a sleepover which sometimes starts on Friday and ends on Sunday. These girls are great friends and have so much fun when they are together plus they clean everything up before they go home. Its pretty easy for John and I to say yes any time they ask to get together. This is just a group of low maintance girls, polite, happy, go to bed early or make little noise, they are just a great group. Anyway, back to the trip after the trip part, after the class trip Rita (Katelyn's mom) and I took them on a nature walk and then shopping. Here are a few of the pictures I took of the girls, actually I have 140+ pictures from the day. These are from the nature walk, Rita and I were to busy at the mall carrying shopping bags that we didn't have time to take pictures.







1 comment:

  1. I love these pics! What adorable girls! Mrs. Gill misses all you guys!

    ReplyDelete