Saturday, November 1, 2008

MACC CHEER

Go Greyhounds!

Callie has just started cheering for the Greynhounds. Kelly, Alicia and I met Nicholas in Moberly Halloween night to watch her cheer. I not really sure who won the game. We were there to cheer the Cheerleaders not watch the game. We had so much that Alicia and I went to the game again the next night. We got there a little earlier than we planned because Alicia said that we could be late as long and we got there before Nicholas and we wouldn't be in trouble only he would.



Callie sold Alicia raffle tickets for the two of them and they won! Alicia thought it was great until I told her it was only fair for her and Callie to share the money, of course Alicia did not want to andI told her that fair is fair. Remember that a small child will use your own words against you when given the chance. Alicia's response to me telling her that fair is fair is that you always tell me that lifes not fair. Nicholas laughed and thought Alicia should be allowed to keep all the money. Poor little Alicia had to split the money, it almost killed her when I made her count out her share and give Callies share to Nicholas.



Here is our cheerleader she was smiling at Nicholas, he wasn't in trouble for long for being the last one to arrive to watch her cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment