Tuesday, November 11, 2008

We have ceilings!!!

No pictures of the house today. Its almost dark by the time the guys are done working at the house. Today the drywall guys arrived and now the drywall in on the ceiling in the upstairs. John and I also went to Hannibal this morning to pick out carpet and tile and hardwood flooring. It was all pretty painless, it was my job to pick out the hardwood and to pretty much to agree with everything else. Which I did, really I did... it was just lucky for John he had been listening when I had been telling him what I wanted in the basement.

I really am only updating the blog because we all gave Gina such a hard time about hers and now she is updating frequently so I don't want to be the one come Thanksgiving that is being called a slacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment